Vintage Alliance is engaged in rendering services in the field of business consulting, analysis of world and domestic markets, marketing research, investment consulting to any legal or physical persons on the terms of a public offer contract (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement"). The exception is individuals who have not reached the age of 18 years or who don’t have citizenship.
The Client is obliged to learn this Agreement in an attentive manner, since it specifies the conditions under which Vintage Alliance will continue to provide services to the Customer.
By accepting this Agreement, the Customer guarantees to the Vintage Alliance Company that he:
- agrees to accept all conditions specified in this Agreement for the use of a personal account (hereinafter referred to as the "Account") opened with the Company for conducting financial transactions to provide the above services.
- Is a fully capable citizen who has reached the age of majority in the event that the Customer is an individual.
- Alternatively, it is an organization duly established and corresponding to the current legislation of the country of registration in case the Customer is a legal entity.
- During the execution of trading operations, the Customer fully assumes all potential risks of loss of his funds.
- No one, with the exception of the Customer himself, has the right to make commitments or requirements for transactions conducted on his trading account.
- Absolutely all information provided by the Customer to the Company is true and complete and does not mislead the Company on any issues. In the event that this information is undergoing any changes, the Customer is obliged to notify the Company thereof promptly by sending an e-mail to the Company's e-mail box.
- Also the Customer agrees that all his personal data will be entered into the company's information base for further processing (moving to storage, analysis, etc.).
- Customer agrees with the fact that he and only he is responsible for all his actions on the electronic account.
- Customer agrees fully to be responsible for any actions carried out through his logins and passwords.
- Responsible for using and maintaining the confidentiality of his login and password.
- All operations performed on the Customer's account are required to comply with this Agreement.
- Customer agrees that transferring the Company's assets means transferring them to the trust management of the Company.
The Customer is fully acquainted with this Agreement and is aware of all the risks outlined in it.